Simon Pegg in Run Fatboy Run, How to Lose Friends and Alienate People

Lyle and I had a movie marathon the other night and I say we had a blast. The movie marathon, as we both like to call it, was devoted to watching Simon Pegg movies-- Run Fatboy Run and How to Lose Friends and Alienate People. I initially didn't want to watch both movies for one reason: Simon Pegg isn't attractive. Still, Lyle insisted that I give the talented award-winning English actor a try and I'm glad I did.

In How to Lose Friends and Alienate People Simon Pegg played the role of Sidney Young, an aspiring British celebrity journalist who had to relocate to New York to work for the very popular Sharps magazine. You have to watch the movie to find out how Sidney (Simon Pegg) manages to annoy everyone at Sharps but becomes one of Hollywood's top-notch celebrity journalists. And oh, it might interest you to find out that Simon Pegg's love interests in this movie are Kirsten Dunst and Megan Fox.

But what made me roll on the floor laughing was Run Fatboy Run. The 2007 romantic comedy directed by David Schwimmer and co-written by Simon Pegg is about a guy named Dennis Doyle who left his pregnant fiancee during their wedding day and then tries to win her back five years later. The movie is really funny and you will definitely love Dennis Doyle (Simon Pegg) as he tries his best to finish a marathon to show Libby (Thandie Newton) and their son that he is a changed man.

If you haven't watched any of Simon Pegg's movies yet, you should watch Run Fatboy Run and How to Lose Friends and Alienate People. I definitely enjoyed watching both and I bet you will, too.