Halloween Costumes, Anyone?

I know it is a bit early for Halloween but I recently came across this site called Costume Cauldron selling costumes and I say I was surprised to find halloween costumes for women. There are all sorts of halloween costumes like French Maid Costume, Pirate's Wench Costume, and even Red Riding Hood costume!

Sure, there are lots of costumes to choose from but if I will be made to choose only two, I think I have my pick already. I'll be choosing a Fortune Teller Costume and maybe a Renaissance Witch Costume.

I think it would be great to join a halloween party dressed as a fortuneteller. In movies, fortunetellers are elaborately dressed in colorful clothing such as flowing skirts, petticoats, scarves, wide belts, bandanas, and tall boots. Some fortuneteller costumes even come with fortune-telling cards so that one will surely fit the role to a T.

Another costume which I think will be great for a halloween party is that of a Renaissance Witch. It will surely be fun to show up dressed up in true Hocus Pocus or Stardust fashion. Imagine yourself wearing a gown with a fitted bodice, gorgeous sleeves, matching perky hat, and a broom to boot! A Renaissance Witch costume will surely be an interesting conversational piece at a halloween party. Aaahh....this gorgeous witch costume will surely make even the lousiest halloween party a blast!

With stores selling affordable costumes online, I doubt if party-goers have to stress out over what to wear to a halloween party. Heck, they even sell plus-sized Halloween costumes for men and women so even if you are an XL, you can still attend a halloween party dressed up as as a schoolmarm, a cop, a cheerleader, or even as a superhero.