And Finally, My Own Mini-hospital...

I decided to take cybernursing a notch higher (whatever that means) by designing my own mini-hospital. Mini-hospital.Com was kind enough to provide us nurses with a virtual dress-up game where we can make our own mini-hospital. Cool, isn't it? This make-your-own-mini-hospital flash game is just perfect for those who are ambitious in their virtual lives but for some reason slack it off the moment they're back on Earth.

Having my own mini-hospital is like playing God (sorry to all the surgeons out there...). I have a pink-themed hospital with the cutest hospital beds and i.v. stands. I even have an O.R. table complete with my own surgical team performing surgery for everybody to see! And to top it all, my pediatric patients are being chased by nurses carrying gigantic syringes! How cute is that?

This may look like a no-sweat, drag-and-drop activity but it is not! You have to decide which furniture to use and make sure that the nurses you pick give justice to nursing by looking really
kawaii on the job. Truly nursing management at its greatest! Tee-hee!

If you want to experience what it is like to design and manage your very own mini-hospital, please visit Mini-hospital.Com. Just make sure not to take the task too seriously and end up sweating and nauseous like me.

P.S. For those who think that my mini-hospital sucks, get real! I'm a nurse not an interior designer or something...Chill!

No comments: