A Short Film Called Streak



I watched Streak yesterday and I say Demi Moore really did well in her directorial debut. The short film- featuring Brittany Snow and Rumer Willis- is funny, refreshing, and relevant. At least, to those who are perenially on a diet. Ahem.

Brittany Snow plays the role of Baylin, one of the lead characters in the film. I'm not really familiar with the filmography of Brittany Snow but she is perfect for the role of Baylin. I find her charming and a fine young actor to boot.

The other lead star of Streak is Rumer Willis. Rumer, by the way, is the 20-year-old daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis. I didn't make the connection at first but now that I know that Rumer is Demi's offspring, I think she got the top half of her face and her lips from her mother. Oh well, Rumer may not be as pretty as her mom but the girl, faux sho', can act. So don't bother guessing where Rumer got the bottom half of her face.

Streak is really short, about 16:05 minutes worth of pure entertainment so go ahead and download it free from the iTunes Store here. And oh, you might care to check out some screencaps of the short film below.


Baylin (Brittany Snow)

Drea (Rumer Willis)

No, this is not my battlecry...Hehe.

Some serious weight-watching


Mmmmm....

Tastes like ass, smells like fart?LOL.