I, Errand Girl

I'll be errand girl this afternoon. In about 30 minutes, I'll be off to pay the bills and grab a bottle of salad dressing for my dad. I have been my father's errand girl since October 2007. And 5 years before that, I was Lyle's personal assistant. Actually, I still am. There are lots of stuff I do for him. Not that I'm complaining. This day job is not without perks.

Whenever I need to go run some errands, I try to multitask. And so for this trip downtown, aside from paying the bills and grabbing a bottle of salad dressing, I will:
  • shop for cute school supplies
  • take pictures of my latest Tony Moly loot
  • have coffee and coffee roll at Mr. Donuts- Victoria Plaza, and
  • doodle on my Stradmore notebook
My to-do list seems silly but really, I have been meaning to do all these for days now. For this generation's biggest procrastinator, even a feeble attempt at multitasking is considered a major feat. Ok then, gotta go. I'll be back later to blog, and then some.