Criminal Minds


I recently discovered the American crime drama series Criminal Minds and I was really entertained by the two episodes that I watched so far.  The show is pretty much easy to follow, not too many twists and turns plus, I really dig  the personalities of Criminal Minds'   profilers and their many adventures as they travel around the U.S. to catch the most dangerous and the most baffling criminals.  

Criminal Minds is in its fourth season but  the only episodes I watched are Seven Seconds and Lucky of Season 3.  Both episodes are good and kept me interested from beginnning to end.  I wish I could do the same for Damages, although, I should start with the show's first season to get a full grasp of the drama.

I watch Criminal Minds every Friday on Star World and since it comes after the American Idol results show, it is very likely that I'll be able to follow the adventures of the FBI's BAU team of profilers regularly.