Will Janna Win Pinoy Fear Factor?

It has been more than a month since I last blogged about Pinoy Fear Factor. Frankly, I lost interest in the show when they did a special last Christmas. The show was fun to watch when the participantes were up to their necks trying to outsmart the competition but when the producers got into the behind-the-scenes drama, I had to drop the show like a hot potato.

A couple of hours ago, I sort of got curious as to who's in and out of the reality show so I checked out Pinoy Fear Factor through Wikipedia and was surprised to find out that RJ was out and that Janna is the lone surviving female participante in Argentina. Although I find her funny and cute, Janna Dominguez is not really one of my early Pinoy Fear Factor favorites (wanted Manuel Chua or LJ Moreno to win) as she didn't quite fit the profile of a Fear Factor winner. But I have to give the girl some credit, though. She is clearly one of the better performers as she almost always saved herself from competing in the last stunt of every elimination round. Janna Dominguez is so young (just 18) and yet so determined to be the El Ultimo Participante that watching her on the show is refreshing.

Now that Pinoy Fear Factor is in it's final elimination round (Ultimo Ronda de Eliminacion), I hope either Manuel Chua or Janna Dominguez wins. I have always rooted for Manuel because he is is so goal-oriented and has really accomplished a lot by breaking two Fear Factor records but shit happens so I can't be too sure that he'll bag the grand prize. As for Janna, well, the girl is giving the guys a run for their money and she truly is "Girl Power!" personified.

Hmmm...I have to remind myself to watch Pinoy Fear Factor tonight. Now that the behind-the-senes icky stuff is over, I can get back to watching the show. And with the stunts of the Final Elination Round, I know I'll enjoy it.