Manuel Chua Out of Pinoy Fear Factor

As promised, I watched Pinoy Fear Factor again to find out if either Manuel Chua or Janna Dominguez will be hailed the first El Ultimo Participante. Imagine my surprise when Pinoy Fear Factor host Ryan Agoncillo announced that Manuel Chua is eliminated from the show.

Manuel Chua is clearly the strongest participante in the show but sadly, his luck ran out during the Enterado Vivo (Buried Alive) challenge. It took Manuel Chua more than eight minutes to complete the challenge making him the next participante to be sent home to the Philippines.

And so, my bet goes to Janna Dominguez. The pretty sales agent/bar performer from Malabon will compete against Jommy Teotico and Marion dela Cruz in the succeeding stunts. Like I said in my previous post, Janna has been doing really well in the competition and her determination might just make her El Ultimo Participante.

I believe that with Manuel Chua out, the man to beat will be Marion dela Cruz. In tonight's stunt, Enterado Vivo, Marion dela Cruz broke a Fear Factor record.