Loving Dane Cook in My Best Friend's Girl

Lyle and I watched My Best Friend's Girl last night. The movie is a romantic comedy and boy, maddeningly hilarious! It is starred by Dane Cook, Jason Biggs, and Kate Hudson. I don't want to include spoilers here so all I can tell you is that some people might find the movie tasteless but I totally dig Dane Cook's nasty, foul-mouthed character. Dane Cook is so cool and quite endearing in many parts of the movie.

Dane Cook is one great comedian and aside from My Best Friend's Girl, he was also in Dan in Real Life and Good Luck Chuck. I saw Dan in Real Life and I remember Dane played the brother Dan (Steve Carell) always competed with. Having watched Dane Cook in My Best Friend's Girl, I think I am going to watch Dan in Real Life again. And I have to watch Good Luck Chuck, too!

Here's a clip of My Best Friend's Girl from YouTube. I hope you like it. And by the way, did I mention I like watching crass romantic comedies with frat-boy humour? Hehe.