Looking For Sound Investment Possibilities

I had a late dinner last night as I had to attend this pre-membership seminar conducted by SAMULCO, a primary cooperative here in Davao City. I was with my father and big sis as we are scouting for additional income opportunities now that my dad retired from his day job. The seminar lasted from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm so you can just imagine how squeamish I was listening to a lone speaker give us a background of the cooperative. Not that the talk was boring, it's just that the length of the seminar did nothing to improve my very short attention span.

Now that the world is facing a financial crisis and that the whole Philippines has been jolted by the collapse of the Legacy Financial Group, people are very cautious when making investments. And now that bank interest rates for short and long-term time deposits aren't improving, people have to explore other opportunities. Hence, probably another pre-membership seminar for me to attend.

Speaking of income opportunities, I would have wanted to introduce my father to blogging but knowing how he doesn't want to spend long hours in front of a computer made me change my mind. Hehe. But kidding aside, this whole blogging thing does present us with a lot of income opportunities especially if we are addicted to the internet and too lazy to stick to a day job.