LJ Moreno Says Goodbye to Pinoy Fear Factor



It has been more than a week since I last watched Pinoy Fear Factor and I was disappointed when I witnessed one of my bets, LJ Moreno, perform badly during the 3rd stunt of Elimination Round 6. LJ lost to Manuel, Jana, and Savannah in the final challenge of this round.

The challenge, Bungee Invertido, was a very tough one. Imagine yourself tied upside down to a bungee cord and submerged into water while holding on to a weight. And you think that's difficult enough? Well, did I tell you that you are supposed to hold your breath for as long as you can?LOL!

LJ Moreno wasn't able to hold her breath for more than 12 seconds resulting in her being the next participante to be eliminated from the show. I feel sad for LJ but apparently, this is where her Pinoy Fear Factor journey ends.

Adios, LJ!