Currently Using Digsby


Because I'm too lazy to check my email accounts everyday, Lyle asked me to download Digsby-- a really cool application that allows users to manage multiple email, instant messaging, and social networking accounts. Although I didn't really want to, I obliged and proceeded with the download. And little did I know that as soon as I familiarized myself with Digby's interface and functions, I'll be a Digsby convert! Now, I totally dig Digsby!

Here are a few reasons why I love Digsby:
  • I do not have to log on to different email accounts. Digsby notifies me if I have new email messages and lets me manage all of email accounts with just one click.
  • I can send email messages to my contacts right from the IM window.
  • I can access my instant messenging accounts (MSN, YM, AIM, etc.) using a single buddy list.
  • Disgby has lots of skins and themes to choose from.
  • I can customize Digsby widgets for my blogs so my visitors can chat with me even if I'm busy Plurking or watching movies online.
  • Digsby keeps track of updates from Twitter, MySpace, LinkedIn, and FaceBook (I hope Plurk will be supported soon).
  • Digsby lets me create cool notifications like Away for Dinner, Taking Vital Signs, or Looking for Healthy Snacks. These notifications even appear on my Digsby widgets.
So if you want to liven up your email, intant messaging, and social networking experience, do give Digsby a try. To download Digsby, click here.