I Gotta Have My Oats


I recently discovered Quaker Oats Flavor-Rich Oatmeal Packets and I say I grab a couple of packets each time I am in the supermarket.

Each 33g packet packs less than 150 calories and is a great source of Vitamin B12 and Beta Glucan. Beta Glucan, by the way, is a soluble fiber that acts like tiny sponges that soak up cholesterol and remove it from the body. Really, really great for those who want to eat a healthy breakfast or snack on healthy stuff.

Quaker Oats Flavor-Rich Oatmeal Packets come in many variants. I have tried Chicken and Mushroom, Arroz Caldo, and Honey Banana. All three tasted so good that I had more than one packet. Just joking! Hehe.

Right now, I'm about to try Strawberry, Honey Hazelnut, or Cinammon Roll? I really can't decide which one to try first so I might end up trying all three. What do you think?

Kidding aside, I don't think I need the extra calories. Hehe:)

This is all for now. More on the goodness of Quaker Oats in my succeeding entries.

1 comment:

JANZ said...

was here!i linked your blog.please let me know if you linked mine.thnx