Busy as a Bee


I'll be busy this week. The Office marathon, blogging events, a family gathering, managing the household, an appointment with the doctor, blog updates...Ahhh, I hope I can keep up. And for those who have some time to spare, here is a glimpse of what my week will be like.
  • October 20-- Watch the latest season of The Office with my BF/BFF.
  • October 21-- Shop for supplies in preparation for my mom's 1st Death Anniv. Attend the Digital Filipino Club and Bloggers Networking Event in Davao City.
  • October 22-- My mom's Death Anniv. Can be quite stressful.
  • October 23-- Accompany my dad to his appointment with the ophthalmologist. May take a couple of hours as the MD has a very lucrative medical practice.
  • October 24-- Travel to General Santos City for the 2nd Mindanao Bloggers Summit.
  • October 25-- Attend the 2nd Mindanao Bloggers Summit (MBS2). This is a whole-day event.
  • October 26-- Join other activities lined up by the organizers of MBS2. Check out General Santos City, hopefully not on foot. Hehe.
  • October 27--Trip back to Davao City.
I won't be able to update my blogs starting October 24, 2008. So by the time I'm back home on the 27th, I will be a couple of blog entries behind my usual target. And since I am also in the middle of two television series, I am sure there will be too much distraction for me to be able to focus.

Let us just hope things turn out well, eh?
:)


No comments: