Staying Fidel to Toshiba Satellite L30


My favorite techguy just gave my Toshiba Satellite L30 a new lease on life. After days of troubleshooting because of a crippling virus, he decided to restore the laptop to its out-of-box state.

Although there is marked improvement however you analyze its performance (sorry, I cannot elaborate further as I totally suck at things techie), I am a little sad since I had to get rid of files I have accummulated for almost two years in preparation for the major overhaul. I have very limited travelling disk space so I had to play favorites. Aside from very precious photos, I managed to salvage some video and music files from my iTunes music library.

Methinks I will be using this Toshiba laptop as long as I can. Although definitely not 'top-of-the-line', I am professing my fidelity to it as it made so many things possible this past year. It saw me through really rough times and serves as the lifeline of another well-loved gadget, my iPod Touch.

Long live, Toshiba.:)

No comments: