Just Out Of The Bag: The Grand Pinoy R.N. Upgrade


Dear Accidental Reader:

It's finally out in the open. Yeah, Pinoy R.N. had an upgrade. I was going to call it a makeover but it sounds so gay to me. Not that I have an ax to grind against anything gay. I just don't think it (the term makeover, and not gayness!) is the appropriate term to use.

By the way, I'd like to thank Lyle for including this lonely weblog to his esteemed Blogroll. Whatever made him do that?

Molla.

I don't know (As if!!!).

I'm baffled myself (Not really!).

Humbled.

Truly elated but still at a loss....

For the right words.

Seriously, I'm a big Pinoy R.N. fan. It is the only nursing info-blog I read. I know there are other blogs claiming to be the "leading resource site for nursing news and information for Filipino nurses" but I don't even bother to check them out. I just don't. So sue me. Hehe.

Anyway, if by this time, you still don't know what the hell I'm talking about, just log on to Pinoy R.N. and make things easier for all of us.

Congratulations , Lyle! Mwah!

2 comments:

Angel in the Sickroom said...

Ok I'll sue you! Hahaha! Joke. Just dropping by again. ^_^

CyNurse said...

thanks for the visit, vincent:)