Wireless Routers Woes

I am currently using an inexpensive wireless router I bought over a year ago. I purchased the router when I decided to have broadband connection at home and although I do experience dropped connections from time to time, I haven't decided on purchasing a new one.

I am online more than 12 hours a day so experiencing very slow or dropped or connections can be quite irritating. I don't really know much about wireless router troubleshooting and stuff so when I encounter such problems, I just reset my router. I admit it is tiring but it works every time.

For those who plan on purchasing a wireless router for home use, it is essential to do some reading first. Aside from the price tag, there are other things to be considered like network system requirements and network security. If you are terribly non-techie like me and don't get much out of wireless router reviews you find online, it would also be a good idea to have someone knowledgeable explain things to you.