Of Sports and Sports Merchandise

It has been a long time since I played a sport of any kind. The last time I played volleyball was more six years ago and there are times when I miss the feel of a Mikasa volleyball in my hands. My mother bought me an inexpensive volleyball set when I was 12 and even though I was never really good at the sport, I can play a decent game, or so I think.

Aside from volleyball, another sport I can say I became interested in is soccer. I don't play soccer and don't quite understand the mechanics of the game but eversince I saw a music video of To Be Number One, official song of the 1990 FIFA World Cup, I say I was "hooked". Plus, I have been drooling over those fashionable soccer team merchandise like the ones sold by Diadora.

Aside from volleyball and soccer, I also enjoy watching cheerleading competitions. Watching an all-star cheerleading competiton via ESPN can be quite enjoyable. The routines are almost always spectacular with the lively choreography and numerous daredevil stunts.