Teary Eyes and Red Lips


Teary Eyes. Red Lips. Burnt Throat. A scalded tongue. Not to mention a nasal drip. All these you get when you insist on having Paldo Hwa Ramyun instant noodles even if you know it's hot and spicy for your Filipino tastebuds.


Don't get me wrong, I really like hot and spicy food. And I love Korean instant noodles but Paldo's Hwa Ramyun is really something. It was so hot that I drank 3 glasses of water before I consumed half of my bowl of ramen. I tried to finish everything but with much regret, I gave up because eventhough it was nothing short of delicious, my throat felt like I mistakenly used boiling water and red pepper as a remedy for sore throat. I knew that if I had more of the delicious broth and the chewy ramen, I'll definitely have a coughing fit at 4:00 am.

Still, Paldo Hwa Ramyun is one of the most flavorful Korean noodles I have tried. And if you like hot and spicy noodles, a pack of Paldo Hwa Ramyun costs less than PhP40 so try it and give your tastebuds a hot and spicy bath.

Good luck:)