Blogging Backlog

Since I dillydallied these past few days and did nothing but eat, sleep, bathe, yak on the phone, watch movies online, read ebooks, listen to audiobooks, I am experiencing a major blogging backlog. Oh, I enjoyed my self-imposed leave of absence from all things productive but since I really need to inject some normalcy into my life, I have decided to snap out from the trance-- albeit unwilingly.

Currently, I have the following tasks in my blogging to-do list (I also have non-blogging tasks to attend to, unfortunately):
  • update Ward Class, my nursing blog
  • update Han Mania, my Korean entertainment blog--> This, I really have to do within the day as it has been two weeks since my last blog entry. There are lots of things to blog about and considering I watched two Korean movies and a Korean drama recently, I might as well give myself some thrashing for neglecting my blog.
  • update my weight loss blog- It has been more than 10 days since my last food journal entry. Very bad of me, really. I am experiencing a major dieting setback so before I totally screw up my weight loss goal or what's left of it, I need to be right back on track pronto.
I do hope to get right back on track immediately before this unnecessary hiatus from blogging gets the better of me. But honestly, I did have the time of my life these past few days so I'm inclined to believe that being slothful isn't that bad, at least, not entirely.:)