American Idol Picks Top 13

I watched American Idol tonight and it was fun. Tonight's Wild Card episode was eventful as 4 more contestants made it through the round and became part of the American Idol Top 13, instead of customary American Idol Top 12.

I can't include the names of those who got into the Top 13 here because I wasn't quite paying attention to the contestants' names. I don't have any favorites yet and of course, I have been following the show for the wrong reasons (Okay, I watch it because of Simon Cowell and Ryan Seacrest). But there are a few contestants whose names I do remember like Jorge, Scott, Kris, and Anoop. And oh, I do remember Megan, a cute girl with a raspy singing voice who makes a lot of weird movements while singing. Very, very odd.

American Idol really makes me turn on the TV set in my room again albeit I don't really like to watch TV a lot, not even for the news. The last TV show I followed was Pinoy Fear Factor and I didn't even have the stamina to watch it from start to finish. But I think American Idol will continue to be a 2-3 times a week TV habit for me. It's always a delight to listen to Simon Cowell and Ryan Seacrest bicker on the show.