All-Natural Acne Solutions

For days now, two large zits on my forehead have been bugging me. I have been very careful in my skincare routine but the breakouts just won't go away. I have been using a lot of products like clarifying lotions and exfoliating creams to no avail.

I have noticed with most acne products available on the market, it is either they are too harsh or they don't have observable anti-inflammatory properties at all. Imagine my frustration when I notice a small pimple and then to just watch it grow into a large, red zit even if I spot-treat it with expensive acne creams and solutions.

Since I have acne-prone, combination skin, I believe that I have to follow a new approach when it comes to skincare. I think the right acne solution for me is an aloe-based Acne cleanser that works to lessen sebum production where needed and heals the skin without drying it. There are a lot of good products out there using all-natural ingredients, and my goal is to choose the best product suitable for my acne-prone skin.