Tony Moly Dual Lip Liner, Yogurt Sheet Mask, and Pearl Shine Lipgloss


I haven't been getting a lot of sleep lately so I was excited to find out from Lotus Palace that Tony Moly has a dual eye concealer. My undereye circles are becoming more and more pronounced (dayuumm you, online movies, and audiobooks!) that I really need to do some concealing even though I do not really wear that much makeup everyday.

Since I already found a seller of reasonably priced Tony Moly products, I decided to give the shop a visit to get the Dual Eye Concealer. Sadly, they didn't have concealers so I ended up buying other Tony Moly items instead.

I bought a Tony Moly Dual Sunrise Lip Liner-- one side in nude, the other side rose-colored. The fact that it is retractable and provides precise definition makes it a good buy already so I was surprised when I found out that it costs a lot less than local brands (under $2). I also like the cute silver packaging. Not at all like those plain lip lining pencils I used to buy.

The Tony Moly Yogurt Sheet Mask in Mandarin Orange was just okay. I got the packet for about ($0.70), cheaper than another brand I regularly use. It hydrates without irritating the skin but I like grape essence masks more. There were other masks available so if they have their own version of grape essence mask, I'll get a packet during my next visit.

I also got a tube of Tony Moly Shine Pearl Lipgloss in Grape (approx. $3.5). Although not exactly a stand-out, I like the Tony Moly lipgloss as it gives that lips the right amount of shimmer with just a hint of color. The only downside is that it is not long-lasting but the attached brush applicator makes it very easy to apply for quick touch-ups. I also like its dessert-like scent and fun packaging.

And so, although I didn't really find what I was looking for, I was really happy with this batch of Tony Moly purchases. And I hope that my Tony Moly adventure doesn't end here. Because I am such a sucker for cheap finds, especially when they come in really cute packaging.