Medium Season 5 Episode Free on iTunes


I downloaded an episode of Medium from iTunes for free a couple of days ago, simultaneously with the Twilight Exclusive Movie Clip I blogged about. I didn't know a thing about Medium, except for the fact that it is starred by Patricia Arquette. Her, I remember vaguely from the movie Stigmata.

The free episode I downloaded, Soul Survivor, is about how Allison Dubois (Patricia Arquette) easily solves a crime that has been baffling the Phoenix police department for months (actually, I believe this is a constant per episode). Allison Dubois, by the way, is a psychic who works as a consultant for the D.A.'s office. Her dreams and visions fo dead people help her in solving horrifying crimes.

Anyway, Soul Survivor was just okay for me. I didn't really expect it to be outstanding or anything.Immediately after watching the episode, I removed it from my sync list to free some disk space. Enjoying it for 42:20 is enough.

Well, if you like Patricia Arquette and her TV series, download the free episode of Medium here.