Latest Tony Moly Buys

I bought yet another batch of Tony Moly products. This time, I bought a tube of Cocoa Foam Cleansing wash, Olive and Vinegar Hair Mist, and Vita Capsule Aqua Serum. I bought my latest finds at discounted prices so I paid just about $12 for everything.

I am currently using the Tony Moly Foam Cleansing wash (reviewed by Lotus Palace) and I love its mild chocolate-y scent. I also love the fact that it is non-drying and comes in a very cute packaging. It is also a steal since I bought the 150 ml tube on sale at approximately $3.

As for the Tony Moly Vita Capsule Aqua Serum, well, I say I have tried better and cheaper moisturizers. The 30 ml bottle costs $6 and I say I was disappointed that this gel-based moisturizer is quite sticky. I just use it from time to time as I don't think it works best for my oily skin.

And lastly, I am so happy with Tony Moly Olive and Vinegar Hair Mist I bought for $3. It comes in a very cute plastic spray bottle but more than that, it keeps my hair soft and moisturized. It is very light, non-greasy, and smells good, too.