Jommy Teotico is Pinoy Fear Factor El Ultimo Participante



Yes, the Pinoy Fear Factor El Ultimo Participante is Jommy Teotico. The 24-year old model from Manila won over Janna Dominguez in the Car Roll Over challenge.

Oh well, I didn't really want Jommy Teotico (I hated him!hehe) to win but I gotta say, he really deserves it. He was almost eliminated from the show three to four times but managed to hang on to win the grand prize. Jommy Teotico now has a house and lot and a car to his name and is richer by two million pesos.

I'm quite sad that this ends the first season of Pinoy Fear Factor. It is such a well-produced show (except for that extra long behind-the-scenes special) and the daredevil stunts did bring out the best of the 12 participantes. I can never imagine having one of those filthy cockroaches and hairy tarantulas inside my mouth!

And the hosting skills of Ryan Agoncillo is also commendable. He is in a league of his own as a host (I liked him a lot when he hosted Philippine Idol) and is actually the reason why I was so optimistic about Pinoy Fear Factor.