Free Twilight Movie on iTunes


I have enjoyed the Twilight Saga audiobooks and ebooks but I can't say that I am thrilled by the movie. Too many inconsistencies. Still, watching an exclusive movie clip of Twilight on an iPod Touch is like watching the movie in a different light. With the video's clarity, I can at least appreciate the special effects.

Of course, I think Robert Pattinson gave justice to Edward Cullen, well, physically. Same with the guys who did Emmett Cullen and Jasper Hale. Jasper Hale looked thirsty and always on the verge of losing control.

But some of the actors do not really fit their roles to a T, like those girls who did Rosalie Hale and Bella Swan. As for the actor who portrayed Jacob Black, well, I just don't get the premature fangs.

Oh well, If you were disappointed that what's available for free on iTunes isn't really the full-length Twilight movie after all, I am sorry but do consider the fact that you can have 2:58 minutes worth of a very vivid movie clip of Twilight. Just think Edward Cullen in all his sparkling glory! Moreover, the movie clip of Twilight is indeed categorized under Free Movies on iTunes. So I can't be accused of being a tad too mischievous here.

Anyway, the iTunes release of the full-length
Twilight movie will be on March 21 so if you are a big Twilight fan, you can pre-order it for $14.99.