iWhite Korea Facial Products, Part I

I have been using iWhite Korea products for three weeks now and I think that this generally inexpensive skincare line deserves a spot in this blog. Currently, my loot of iWhite products includes the following: facial wash, facial cream, aqua moisturizing cream, whitening pack, nose pack, seaweed gel, cleansing balm, coffee sugar polish, pumpkin mask, and rose petal mask. A lot, huh? Below is part I of my review on the whole line.

iWhite Skin Whitening Vita Facial Cream (Php30/sachet). This SPF15 facial cream has whitening properties and can be used as a sunblock and make-up base. The ingredients include vitamins ACE, titanium dioxide, and mulberry and ginseng root extracts. I don't use this often but the few times I did, it was okay and didn't cause any breakouts. Smells really nice, too.

iWhite Skin Whitening Moisturizing Facial Wash (Php20/sachet). This creamy facial wash is non-drying and leaves your skin smooth and supple. I am not a big fan of facial washes but iWhite facial wash won me over ( I didn't like Ponds, Dove, and Garnier). And since you only need a small amount to lather up, a 10 ml sachet goes a long way.

iWhite Nose Pack (Php20/sachet). I use iWhite nose pack once or twice a week to get rid of deap-seated impurities like blackheads. I think it is effective as I noticed that there are fewer bumps along the sides of my nose after using the nose pack. I must remind you, however, that you must not apply the nose pack on raw, sensitive areas as removing the nose pack can be quite painful.

iWhite Whitening Pack (Php30/sachet). The iWhite Whitening Pack is a peel-off mask formulated with morus alba and panax ginseng extracts. Although it's non-irritating, I can't say if it's really effective as a whitening mask because I just use it when I feel like it (instructions say it has to be used 2x/week). I have used other peel-off masks like Garnier's and I say this is a cheaper alternative. You can use the sachet for 2 or more applications so if you are on a budget, it's worth a try.

iWhite Skin Whitening Vita Aqua Moisturizing Cream (Php 18/6g sachet). This very light moisturizing cream is very soothing to the skin. I keep it refrigerated and use it after washing my face with iWhite facial wash. I like it because it is non-greasy, smells great, and spreads easily.

In general, what I like best about iWhite products is that the whole line smells good and is non-irritating to my blemish-prone skin. I also like the fact that iWhite products are available in sachets so I don't have to buy them in tubes or bottles.

However, if you are looking for facial products with serious skin whitening effects, I can't say iWhite Korea is right for you. I have been using it for three weeks only and so far I can't say if it does whiten the skin. But since I like the iWhite line for its fragrance and non-irritating properties, I couldn't care less if it whitens or not. I read in a blog somewhere that the whole line isn't effective in whitening the skin even after a month of continued use. Maybe that blogger forgot to use sunblock and went out in the sun. Hehe.

I think this concludes Part I of my iWhite review. In a few days, I will be reviewing the products included in iWhite 5-step Botanical Skin Care System. By the way, iWhite products are available at Watsons and Mercury Drug outlets. If you're from Davao City, the whole line is also available at Victoria Plaza mall (cosmetics department).

Related Article:
iWhite Korea Facial Products, Part II