Blogging about the November 2008 PRC Nursing Board Examination

It is waaaay past my bedtime but I figure I will be up for a couple of hours more. I haven't packed yet and to think I will be leaving for General Santos City tomorrow to attend the 2nd Mindanao Bloggers Summit on the 25th.

I won't be able to blog for a couple of days so I published a last-minute update on my nursing blog, Ward Class. Ward Class is an online resource site for student nurses and with the November 2008 PRC Nursing Board Examination fast approaching, I try to come up with articles geared at helping examinees for the November 2008 PRC Nursing Board Examination maximize their review.

On a side note, the November 2008 PRC Nursing Board Examination is scheduled on November 29 & 20, 2008. Ward Class and Pinoy R.N. will be posting board exam tips, last-minute reminders, and complete results of the November 2008 PRC Nursing Board Exam. So if you have friends and relatives who will be taking the Nursing Board Examination this November, kindly inform them of our sites' services.

:)


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi! nice to know that there are nurses who are willing to help fellow nurses. sino pa ba magtutulungan kungdi tayo lang din, right?

CyNurse said...

Hi, thanks for the kind words. Let's keep in touch.

By the way, you take really good pics.

GagayMD said...

brendel!


how's the summit?

CyNurse said...

Hi, there! 2MBS was awesome. Learned a lot of things. The food, esp. the sashimi, was great.

It was really fun. We had the time of our lives especially with the programme, the dancing, Teatro Ambahanon's spectacular performance....wish you were there.

Btw, added your blog to my blogroll already.

Keep in touch.

:)

patricio.el.suplado said...

Ate Brends!

Chard and I were arguing the other day kung ano nga ung name mo? We thought it's Brendan, mali pala ang last syllable, ahehe.

Nice blog te. Nice flowers, hehe.

Nakauwi npo ako.

I was too shy to bid bye when I saw you leaving the bus. Nasa harapan lang ako actually ng bus.

But I had a nice time talking with you at the Grab a Crab resto. T'was fun. Kaka.aliw ka po magsalita, tuloy tuloy, walang cuts, hehe

Cge te! Agi2 lng ko.

CyNurse said...

Hi, Patricio! Ano nga ba nickname mo?:)

Anyway, few people remember my name the first time. And I don't mind.

As for yesterday, I was in a hurry to get off the bus. My bag was killing me.

Had a nice time chatting with you and Richard as well.

See you around.

P.S.

Added you to my blogroll.

Reanaclaire said...

hi..nice to get to know a nurse blogger over here.. i m Claire from Malaysia..hope we can keep in touch..

shierylssi said...

hi,i was at the summit too. I had fun and tired after the event.Hope we can exchange links. Ciao!

patricio.el.suplado said...

You can call me Patrik for short nalang po.

Yap, I actually noticed hurrying quickly down the bus. So I didnt mind of saying goodbye to you nalang po para di ka na maistorbo, ahehe. Serious po kasi mukha mo that time eh, hehe.

Kaka.add ko lang din po sau sa blogroll ko po.

Thanks ulit.

Same here, I also had a nice time talking with you, Chard and Ate Chatee.

P.S.:
Post ko actually ung pic natin s Grab sa post ko sa MBS2, but it's not yet done. Tom ko na cguro un ipo.post. Dami pang kulang eh.

CyNurse said...

Shieryl, I linked your blog. Anyway, I noticed you are interested in the Korean language. I guess we really have something in common.



:)

CyNurse said...

Reanaclaire,

I visited your blog. The pics you posted on all those goodies made my mouth water.LOL.

Hey, added your blog to my blogroll.


:)