Procrastination and the Chair that Blogging Bought


It has been 26 days since my last entry in this blog. And I have been taking some time off from my other blogs as well (Han Mania and Ward Class).

I know too well that procrastination will do nothing but end my blogging career so I decided to snap out of the rather unproductive trance. I'd like to believe that what I went through is just a phase. Transient. Nothing permanent. Just another short-lived bout of flu because the lazy bug bit me.

What I believe will help bring me right back on track is this computer chair I bought out of my decent earnings as a newbie blogger. My computer chair may be plain-looking but since it made me poorer by PhP1350 (approximately $31), I am sure it will remind me to get off my bed and somehow treat my blogs with respect. I would have wanted to take a snapshot of me on the chair that blogging bought but I sold the digital camera my boyfriend gave me to raise funds to buy an iPod Touch months ago. It will be quite some time before my earnings will be enough to buy a digicam so this entry has to suffice on a 'borrowed' image of a computer chair. :P

I am optimistic that I will be updating my blogs on a regular basis from this day onwards. I had the break I needed. Hence, methinks I will wear out the chair that blogging bought sooner than expected.

No comments: