New Life, New Face

Hi. I just got back from a 5-day hiatus. I was not on vacation but I took a long break from blogging to mourn the death of a family member. Very sad, really. But alas, I have to move on with this accidental existence I call life and pick up the pieces where I left them.

Surprisingly, the moment I decided to get busy, I realized that this blog has been given the makeover by a very meddlesome friend who likes to think of himself as a very techie good samaritan. Apparently, this friend thinks that the old template I was using (Tic Tac Blue) was pathetically plain and uninteresting. Not bad for somebody who used the much even plainer version (Tic Tac) in his blog for two straight years before he threw caution to the wind and be flamboyant in his layout choices. Tee-hee!

Before really stupid accidental readers completely misunderstand this blog entry, I think I have to say that I am appreciative of this friend's efforts to improve this blog. He constantly gives me new ideas, solicited or otherwise. I don't know what I'll do without him, really.

I think this is all for now. I'm kinda beat from a 12-hour sleep. Just have to rest a bit:)



No comments: