Nurses Mai and Sayuri.......awwww!


Irresistible, huh?

I know, I know. Mai Kawasumi and Sayuri Kurata are drop-dead gorgeous. The BFFs aren't really nurses but characters of the Japanese manga and anime series Kanon but somebody from Anime Galleries was thoughtful enough to have made the upload for us.

Mai, the nurse with blue hair, is actually a third-year high school student with a bad reputation. She doesn't like small talk and spends too many nights fighting demons that plague her school campus. Another interesting piece of trivia about Mai Kawasumi is that she has unique healing powers. When she cries, her tears can raise people from the dead. Really now, this is a serious piece of nursing action!:)

Sayuri Kurata , the girl with the light brown tresses, is Mai's best friend. Albeit belonging to a wealthy family, Sayuri grew up friendly and well-mannered. She is loving towards her only brother Kazuya whom she took care of until his last days. Ack! TLC from sweet Sayuri? Kazuya is one lucky (and dead) boy!Hehe.

You may not believe this but I am not an anime fan at heart. I just found Mai and Sayuri so kawaii that I had to blog about them. So if you are knowledgeable about anime nurses in action, tell me about it. I'll be more than glad to add your recommendations (except hentai.lol!)to my Odd and Ends category (or is it Nurses in Action?). Tee-hee!




No comments: