Loving Educational Podcasts

I am into educational podcasts right now. I subscribe to two popular and well-produced podcasts: KoreanClass101 and Grammar Girl.


Since I started subscribing to KoreanClass101's language lessons a couple of months ago, I have learned a substantial amount of Korean words and phrases. Keith Kim, the host, never fails to give a lively audio show. KoreanClass101's podcasts, which last between five to 15 minutes, come with notes (if you are using an iPod Touch or an iPhone) so learning is reinforced. The discussions are comprehensive with valuable inputs on grammar and vocubulary points. KoreanClass101 also has a website for those who want to avail of the premium membership.



Just recently, I discovered Grammar Girl's Quick and Dirty Tricks for Better Writing and I'm totally hooked. Launched in July 2006, Grammar Girl already has a huge fan following owing to Mignon Fogarty's very informative and lively audio shows. During the past few days that I have been listening to Grammar Girl's lessons, I have learned a lot of things that will help me in my writing. I usually struggle with grammar rules and her tips and tricks help me remember things easily. I also visit Grammar Girl's website to check out the transcipts and the archives section.

I thought of subscribing to another foreign language podcast but decided against it because I am still halfway through everything I have downloaded. There are video podcasts to watch and even more audio shows to listen to! Truly, with my iPod Touch and the countless podcasts I can get my hands on, I don't think I'll ever get bored again.

Image Sources: Grammar Girl and KoreanClass101

2 comments:

Envy Me Salon said...

grammar girl can help me in my writing i really need it right now..

Marites said...

You're really a big Korean fan :D I'd love to do the Grammar girl..