Pinoy Fear Factor Elimination Round 2

I have been busy with my personal affairs but I was able to enjoy Pinoy Fear Factor these last two days. And I say that the stunts are becoming really challenging. For instance, the 1st stunt for the second elimination round- Coglarse Como Tarzan- required the participantes to, yes, swing like Tarzan. The participantes had to move from one platform to another but in order to do that, they had to straddle 8 ropes which are suspended 15 meters above the ground.

Marion and Manuel finished the stunt in less than a minute. Phoem and LJ did not finish the challenge but are considered good performers as they were able to straddle 4 and 7 ropes, respectively. The worst performer for this Pinoy Fear Factor stunt, however, is Jommy. And as a consequence, he had to dance (in the nude, no less!) before his fellow Pinoy Fear Factor participantes (lol!).

My take on Pinoy Fear Factor's Coglarse Como Tarzan stunt:

Really attention-grabbing. I never thought that Manuel, a businessman from Cabanatuan City, will outperform the rest of the participantes in this challenge.

Also, I find the love angle between LJ and Maxi (an Argentine Production Assistant) really amusing. That tough chick LJ looks like she is really smitten with Maxi. And Ryan Agoncillo is even helping in adding fuel to the slow-burning fire. Let's see if something comes out of it. Tee-hee!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

kakabadtrip nga lang.. kung sino pa yung pinakasexy, yun pa ang unang naeliminate.. hehe.. so, yun.. ayaw ko na magwatch. lol.



off topic:
malapit na board exam ate brendel.. pray for me.. :-)


www.richarddiongson.com

CyNurse said...

Nyahhaaa....mabait nga si gail and curvaceous but my bets are LJ, RJ, Elmer, and Marion.

I hope Jommy gets eliminated soon. Sayang din si Ram.

P.S.
oo naman, we will pray for you. good luck.