Davao City's Canteen: The Hauz of Paksiw na Buntot ng Tuna



Just when I was hell-bent on shedding excess poundage before the Christmas season officially starts, I made the "mistake" of having dinner with Lyle and Blogie at Canteen, Hauz of Paksiw na Buntot ng Tuna, which is located at Pryce Business Park, J.P. Laurel Avenue, Davao City.

For dinner, I had tenderloin tips, paksiw na buntot ng tuna, sari-sari, and 2 cups of rice. It wasn't my intention to eat that much as I remember telling myself to eat healthily as soon as I woke up this morning. But the paksiw na buntot ng tuna tasted so good- stimulating my already big appetite- causing this morning's promise to be forgotten throughout dinner.

And so, this is where this entry ends as I have decided to make it really short. Not because I am tired or there is nothing much to blog about. But because I really should stop thinking about Canteen's paksiw na buntot ng tuna now lest I stimulate my appetite again and end up raiding the refrigerator.

For pics of some of Canteen, Hauz of Paksiw na Buntot na Tuna's food offerings, check out the slideshow below.

Images courtesy of Blogie Robillo.





2 comments:

Georg Kevin A. Paquet said...

bago pa nga lang ako nakauwi, nagugutom na ako.. hehe.. sarap naman nyan, penge..

Greetings,
pinoyteens.net

CyNurse said...

Nyahha...Ubos na Kevs. Punta ka nalang dun.