Cute Anime Nurse-- Miss Nurse!


Miss Nurse by ~cheshirescribbles on deviantART

I was idly surfing the internet, looking for pictures of anime nurses, when a search result brought me to deviantART. I am not in any way artistic but I was amazed at the site's rather large collection of hardcore artsy stuff.

And then I found this image of a doe-eyed nurse with gorgeous hair flowing in tresses. I was like...Ack! So cute! I want to take Miss Nurse home including her pink-and-white uniform, bag, and dainty nurse's cap. Oooohhh...if only my nursing uniform when I was a student was this cute. Major LOL.

I don't watch anime nor do I read manga but I really, really like looking at images of anime and manga characters especially if they are, well, nurses. I think my liking for cutesy images and drawings like anime nurses is largely influenced by the popularity of Sanrio characters when I was growing up. Aaah..to miss things kawaii.



Actually, this is my second blog post about anime nurses. I blogged about Mai and Sayuri of Kanon (both are not nurses in the anime but a fan drew them wearing nurses' uniforms) a couple of months ago.

By the way, the creator of Miss Nurse, a female artist from Canada, calls herself ~cheshirescribbles. Click on the link to know more about her and her work.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi brendel! hehe. finally, nakacomment najud ko sa blog mo. hehe. hope u still remember me. weh! hehe.

nway, lingaw ang anime nurses. haha. i love deviant art and anime kaya mkarelate ko! :D


=-REA-=

CyNurse said...

Hi, Rea! Of course, I remember you! How's school?

It's cool that aside from blogging, we have other things in common.

I'll add your blog to my blogroll.:)